090


1 - Top - Spanish Flea Market
2 - Vest - Carboot
3 - Jeans - Lucie's hand me down
4 - Boots - French Flea Market
5 - Bag - Nasty Gal
6 - Jewellery - Vintage, H&M

I love the weekends despite not being in a standard 9-5 job.  It's just so relaxing knowing it's finally the weekend.  I've actually been working all today but took these photos on the way out to Tesco for a 'big shop'.  I'm wearing my thrifted top from Spain which i mentioned in my closet confidential video.  And i just had to layer this cute fringed vest over the top to add that little extra to the outfit.  Lucie and i have just finished uploading loads of amazing new pieces to ETTE so make sure you check them out before they all sell out!  We have so many emails from customers asking us when we will be getting more of something in.  But that is the problem guys!  Everything is vintage and one off so you gotta get 'em while you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment