How To: Easy Boho Fishtail Braid



So first off, i need to apologise for the bad quality of this video.  It looked better before i uploaded it to youtube but i don't really know what i'm doing there, so any advice is welcome.  Secondly, it's my first video, yeahhhh!  I've wanted to start doing videos for a while but always been put off as i hate how my voice sounds (you always sound worse than you think, right?!) but i thought screw it.  I love watching bloggers on youtube so maybe you guys will enjoy watching me too, i hope.  

Anyway, about the video.  It's pretty self explanatory.  Just a quick tutorial on how i've been doing my hair recently as i tend to wear my hair down alot so i'm trying to find new things to do that suit my very round face.  It's simple, easy and pretty quick to do and doesn't require alot of effort which is a bonus for me.  Let me know what you think.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment