ETTE



I wanted to take the time out to show you guys some of my favourite pieces that have just landed on the ETTE website.  Me and Lucie have been working so hard to find the best, unique, vintage pieces and i really hope you love them all as much as i do.  I'm so pleased with the range of things we have got in at the minute.  We've been obsessing over more relaxed, sport luxe looks and bright pops of colour.  I mean, that dress (7) is sooooooo 'Romy & Michelle' i can't even.....Of course we're still loving all things grungy and bohemian too, so there's plenty of loose kimono style jackets, fringed tops and tartan skirts.  I would love to hear your feedback so let me know what you think in the comments below.  It has honestly been so hard not to just steal things for my own wardrobe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment