028


1 - Lace Crop Top - Topshop via Ebay
2 - Studded Headband - DIY
3 - Disco Pant Dupes - Car Boot Sale
4 - Coltrane Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

Excuse the dodgy crouching photo, i'm shamelessly trying to show off my new JC Coltranes (loser, i know).  But i absolutely love them.  You can literally wear them with anything.  I am wanting a pure white floaty dress to wear them with but i think the weather has got too cold for that.  These leggings are like a Disco Pant dupe.  They have pockets on the back and similar material, just no zip at the front.  They are a size 12 so keep falling down at the back and showing off my knickers, not the best of looks.  I think i need to sew them a touch smaller so i can avoid future knicker flashing.  Off to work soon so time for a big bowl of homemade soup to warm me up.

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Did you have to get these coltrane boots shipped from America or do you know of anywhere selling them in the uk?
    Thanks X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I got them from Karmaloop via ebay and they were from America yes. Customs was only 11.70 though which was good!

      Just had a look at your blog and your skethes are incredible! I wish i could draw like that! Such a talent.

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog! Love it! You have great style, and awesome shoes!!!

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! The shoes are possibly the best thing I've ever bought!

      Cute blOg :)

      Xxxx

      Delete
  3. I really like this look. You are making want those shoes even though everyone and their sister has them. ^^
    http://mickeyvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've just checked out your blog - it's such a fun scrapbook of fashion i love it!

      I've seen your drawings on style2bones and they are so amazing!

      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing! I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!
    Especially the JC's <3333333

    ReplyDelete