067



1 - Hat - Zara
2 - Jacket - eBay
3 - Dress - Vintage at Ette
4 - Boots - Topshop
5 - Bag - Nasty Gal

Yesterday i was at my little brothers graduation and i am so so proud of him!  I got my mum to snap some quick pictures whilst we were stood outside the City Hall.  I wore all black, which was not intentional.  Although i guess it is rather telling of my current mood.  I'm so in love with this jacket i got from eBay - I'm obsessed with anything shaggy and fluffy at the minute.  These boots from Topshop have also been glued to my feet since i bought them.  I guess this is my witchy winter alter ego surfacing.

3 comments:

  1. When did you get that jacket? I may have been bidding against you haha! Looking rad anyway.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love your blog, this outfit is perfect. love the boots xx

    saradias,
    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete