061




1 - Top - Carboot Sale
2 - Shorts - H&M
3 - Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane
4 - Bag - Primark
5 - Necklace - Primark

If you're in the UK at the minute then you will know how rubbish the weather has got recently - yesterday we even had the heating on, sigh.  But i'm refusing to let my summer wardrobe go to waste so threw on this top which i got on Sunday at the carboots.  It is a little low cut and i think it is actually like a bikini cover up thing but i don't care.  I'm really loving low cut things at the minute.  I think it is because, as i mentioned yesterday, i have no boobs so i don't feel like i'm over exposing myself particularly.  No cleavage here.  I paired it with my H&M shorts and this AMAZING necklace i got a while ago from Primark.  I love the faux leather and the silver details and the bulls head just tops it off.  My trusty Coltranes finish off the look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment