057




1 - Dress - Car Boot
2 - Bag - Nasty Gal
3 - Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes
4 - Jewellery - Vintage, Primark, Forever 21

These boots have been a staple in my wardrobe since my boyfriend stole my other favourite boots.  I literally have no shoes that aren't boots or heels.  Although i did buy some amazing sandals from Primark the other day, but i just feel a bit too 'British' when i get my sandals on the minute the sun starts to shine.  I got this dress at a car boot the other week and i love it although the fit isn't great on me.  But the print is so cute.  I really need to start using a different bag as i get into a rut and can't be arsed taking all my crap out of my bag so i just end up using the same one for agessssss.  I do own other bags but i just need to remember that i do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, your blog is so cool, you've got such an amazing style which inspire me a lot and I love all of your posts! what do you think of following each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know if you want, and I'll immidiatly follow you back :)
    kisses <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete