Update


A quick little update as i haven't blogged in a while.  I haven't had much chance to take proper outfit photos so you will have to make do with my crappy phone pics.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks at Thriftette and rather stressful to say the least!  It's also been my boyfriends birthday so i have been eating plenty of cake with him.  

The top outfit is one i wore the other day.  I'm practically living in the fringed jacket at the minute, i love it so much but it ain't very warm.  I hate all this 'dressing-to-be-warm' crap at the minute but it has literally got so cold in England now.  I want summer!  The second outfit is what i'm wearing today.  It's an oversized leopard print shirt which i stole from the shop with my beloved holey jumper over the top.  As always, my fave denim jacket finished off the look with my fave chunky boots from ebay. 

And lastly, a photo of me and my best friend, Lucie!  This was taken in her car on the way to our photoshoot the other day.  I think we were listening to J-Lo at the time.  Go check out her blog here :)

I will have a couple of days off next week so i will get some 'proper' posts done soon.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I totally dig your mates style too!!! Defo drooling over you and yours mates wardrobe right now! And your amazing shoe collections!!!!!

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah we pretty much have the same wardorbe as our tastes are so similar haha.

      <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph <3 Is there anything catching your eye on the website at the min? We will happily send something over for you, just let us know at our email again contact@thriftette.com if you lost it :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Steph <3 Is there anything catching your eye on the website at the min? We will happily send something over for you, just let us know at our email again contact@thriftette.com if you lost it :)

    ReplyDelete