Pretty Like Drugs


Once again, i have failed at blogging recently.  I was at my mums in Wales last week and this week i have had a few dramas and ended up ill.  I've been off work the past couple of days and feel heaps better today although still not 100%.  I went into Topshop earlier and ended up spending a bit too much money which is bad, but it's my birthday on Monday so i thought i'd treat myself and i'm selling loads on ebay too so i will have money again soon.  I swear my spending is out of control recently! Hence today's title - clothes are like crack to me!  But i love this jumper, it's so cosy and warm and pretty and pink.  I'm gonna grunge it up with my coltranes.  The tartan leggings have been on my wishlist for a while now since i saw the a/w lookbook so i just had to get them.  I'm trying to add more colour into my wardrobe as recently i've been drawn to black.  I think it's something to do with the cold weather.  Anyway, when i'm back to normal and not feeling so sorry for myself i will get some outfit posts done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment