018


So i have decided to start taking better outfit posts for the blog as my phone/mirror photos at work just don't work.  These aren't much better as i'm not too confident with my photography or modelling skills but here we go. 

I'm wearing my new platform boots that i got off ebay but are actually the sold out Nenah boots.  They are a size 6 and slightly too big but i really don't care, i'm too happy to have them in my life.  My shorts are from a car boot and have so many rips in the back i should probably stop wearing them but they are the perfect colour denim!  I got the top off ebay too but it's actually Topshop.  I hadn't seen it in stores so thought i would just bid on it anyway.  This jacket is my staple item.  It's from Miss Selfridge but i studded the collar and the back so i much prefer it now.  My skin is looking pretty greasy and shiny but i hate the caked on look that powder gives me.  Anyway got any recommendations for a primer or anything that will work?  Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment