Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It


I'm not one to review things normally and i haven't done a review on this blog before but this product is a miracle.  I use it pretty much everyday and it is a godsend for my limp, fine hair.  I use it to add volume and texture to my hair and it works wonders.  As i'm currently trying to grow my hair my layers are getting pretty long which means my hair tends to fall flat and has no volume.  The powder is just sprinkled on my hair where i want to add some volume/texture and then i ruffle it up a bit and tah dahhh!  It doesn't make hair greasy at all but it is very mattifying, i quite like this though. 

I first bought the product about a year and a half ago, and although the container looks small, it has lasted me all this time and i still have some left.  I have just purchased 3 more packs off ebay here.  They usually retail at about £12.95 but this seller on ebay is selling 3 for £10 so i have stocked up!  Bargain!

As i said i'm not one to review but this needed it as it is such a good product and i hope they never discontinue it.  Hopefully this review will be helpful to someone out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment