Lurex & Leather | Outfit 108


1 - Jacket - Forever 21
2 - Top - Topshop
3 - Leggings - Stylestalker via eBay
4 - Boots - Urban Outfitters
5 - Bag - Nasty Gal
6 - Earrings - Topshop 

This is a pretty boring outfit today.  I was up and out early to go fabric shopping and get some new material for ETTE.  These cold days need to disappear because i just don't do winter and i hate layering up so i always end up looking grungy/gothic/boring during these months.  I did make it a bit more fun with these boots from Urban Outfitters which i got in the sale a few years ago.
I love the glitter heel and as i wasn't driving today my trusty converse got to stay at home.  I also bought these amazing earrings from Topshop which i am in love with.  They have a stud and then a kinda 'fan shaped thing' with studs that peaks out from behind - really hard to explain! I never bother with earrings but when i saw these i just thought they were fucking cool and they make me wanna wear my hair up all the time to show them off.  I just think they are so different and for somebody like me, who only has two holes in their ear, it just adds that little bit more to your ear.  Anyway, enough on ears....



0 comments:

Post a Comment