098




1 - Hat - Forever 21
2 - Scarf - Car boot sale
3 - Jacket - Primark
4 - Jeans - Hand me down from Lucie
5 - Boots - Car boot sale
6 - Jewellery - Vintage, H&M, Evil Twin

Another warm outfit for a chilly day.  You really wouldn't believe it's August going by my recent wardrobe choices.  I'm just glad i bought this super big scarf from the car boot on Sunday to keep me cosy.  Plus, it's paisley so i'm loving it.  I always find it difficult to dress myself in the colder months as i get cold so easily but hate all the layering and covering up - i'm definitely more of a summer girl!  So i tend to wear pretty boring outfits, like today, and add accessories to make an outfit feel more "me".  So you can anticipate many more varieties of the 'jeans and a tee' outfit posts from now on.

1 comment: