085


1 - Jacket - Topshop via car boot
2 - Bag - Nasty Gal
3 - Top - Stolen from boyfriend
4 - Leggings - Stylestalker via eBay
5 - Boots - Topshop

 I got this jacket at a car boot the other week for £3.  I had been eying it up when it was in stores ages ago - i adore anything with fringing on.  I wasn't sure if i was gonna keep it as i wouldn't necessarily pick it up in a store now, but after trying it on i love it.  It's such a good spring/summer jacket as it is pretty lightweight considering all the fringing and has 3/4 sleeves.  So no more bulky winter coats for me, although i'm sure the leather jacket will still be a staple in my wardrobe.

Lucie and I are off to France to source more vintage on Friday so i'm crossing my fingers for good weather and some good vintage pieces.  We've actually just uploaded a load of new stuff to the site so if you haven't checked it out yet then make sure you do here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment