056



1 - Fringed Kimono Jacket - Topshop via eBay
2 - Top - Nasty Gal
3 - Bag - Nasty Gal
4 - Shorts - H&M
5 - Boots - Vintage at Thriftette

So this outfit was actually what i wore last Saturday but i just haven't gotten round to blogging it yet as i've been busy seeing my boyfriend and working loads.  We went to a car boot in Chorlton and got some cute pictures for our new house!  I literally cannot wait to move and have a garden and make my room all pretty!  I love this outfit as it's got such an easy, summer, casual vibe going on.  Unfortunately my boyfriend has now stolen these boots off me - they are literally my fave so hopefully i will get them back soon.  Not that i can complain as half of my wardrobe consists of old band tees i've stolen from him.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kimono

    Please check/follow out my blog----> http://moonshinebeauty.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete