042


1 - Hat - Topshop
2 - Top - Thriftette
3 - Leggings - H&M
4 - Boots - eBay
5 - Jewellery - Evil Twin, Vintage, Thriftette & Primark

Just a quick outfit post today.  I got Lucie to take these photos before i went to work today.  Currently i am sat at the shop eating my lunch (it's half 11) and listening to old school hip hop.  I'm crazy tired from working all week but so far customers have been keeping me busy so i'm powering through.  I'm off to see my Mum on Sunday which will be great.  So i will have a few days to relax and catch up with family.

Also, i have just purchased the UNIF Chalie Bells after getting a bit too obsessed with the 70s.  I can't wait for them to come! Anyone bought off the UNIF website before? How long does is take to be delivered?

And one final thing, we are giving you 25% off all orders at www.thriftette.com till tomorrow.  Just use the discount code "FUCKYEAH" at the checkout.

Hope your all having a good weekend <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment