020


I haven't posted in a long while, but as we moved to a new apartment last week we haven't got any internet.  I'm at the shop at the minute and the internet seems to be working here today, as most of the time it isn't.  So although i promised decent photo/outfit posts when i moved, i can't do them till i get internet.  Rubbish.

I'm currently wearing this outfit at work for the day.  It was really hot outside earlier but seems to be cooler now and i have no jacket or jumper so i actually have the heater on.  Ridiculous in August, i know!

I've been shopping far too much since we moved as i live right in town now, so shops are only a stones throw away.  My boyfriend treated me to some stuff in Topshop too which was amazing.  So i have plenty of new buys to show you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment