019




I know i said i was gonna try to do more 'proper' outfit posts but i have been crazy busy recently.  Been with my boyfriend and been running the shop alone while Lucie has been away.  This is just what i'm wearing today, it is far too hot i'm sat with the fan in my face as we speak.  It's a week till i move into my new apartment so i will def have more room to do good photos for here.  I treated myself to the Estee Lauder Double Wear the other day and it has not let me down in this heat, i'm impressed.  I also recently got the Bumble and Bumble Texture creme and i love it! Maybe i will have to review them but i dunno, not really into the whole beauty review thing and so many people do it better then me anyhow.  I'll just say if you have thin, flat hair and want volume and more hair then buy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment