Lust List


Currently i'm lusting after a few things, but i think they are quite sensible as they are all staple items.  I'm feeling very autumn/wintery at the minute too, due to us Brits not getting a summer at all.  So these things all seem like sensible things for me to buy!  I love this Topshop basic tee with rolled up sleeves.  And i really want a dark red lipstick as i feel it suits my mood at the minute.  I have been bidding on various different net/string/holey black jumpers on ebay but keep losing so i am still on the lookout for one similar to this.  I've heard alot of good things about Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and hope it will sort out my siny skin.  Anyone got any reviews/comments on it?  And finally this fur lined parka from Topshop.  I NEED this in my life.  I don't have any coats, just jackets and i'm fed up of being so cold in the winter months so i think this would be a great investment.  I can just see myself now, strolling down the street all cosy and warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment