What i bought

Black Magic




001 - Topshop Grey Speckled Jumper £26
002 - Topshop Psychic Boots £110
003 - Topshop Raspberry Shorts £26

So i went shopping in Manchester the other day to spend my birthday money (guilt free money i can spend on clothes rather than rent). I have wanted these shorts for ages now, i'm loving the whole maroon/deep raspberry colour for this A/W. I have also been after the perfect ankle boot for months now, and yes these may be a bit more pricey than i would have liked to spend but they are worth it. So comfy and all the right details - studs, tassles, low heel. I'm in love. This grey jumper is great too. I'm not a fan of chunky knits as i think they make me look bulky. This jumper is perfectly slouchy and cosy and i love the colour too. I also bought some more chunky gold rings as all mine are either getting lost or going discoloured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment