In The Studio | Outfit 112


1 - Cardigan - H&M via car boot sale
2 - Tee - Vintage via car boot sale
3 - Jeans - Somedays Lovin'
4 - Converse - Car boot sale

A lazy outfit from the other day, which was spent in the ETTE studio shooting some new products.  I've been watching loads of Nirvana documentaries and listening to Smashing Pumpkins which is why i think this outfit was a bit more grungy.  It actually reminds me of what Kurt wore for Nirvanas MTV Unplugged set.  And speaking of Nirvana docs, who else has watched Soaked In Bleach?  Definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet.

I've just booked in for a haircut in a few days so my weekend will, most probably, consist of googling the Olsens and scouring the web for hair inspo.  So expect a post up this weekend full of 'i want this hair' photos and the ever present 'do i get a fringe?!' dilemma.  And no, i cannot get a fringe again.  They do not suit me and despite knowing this i'm still a sucker for the idea of a fringe.  I'm thinking i might play it safe and just get a trim.  Ideas are welcome in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment